Looking for the best treatment for your hand?
ONP’s Department of Hand Surgery provides a multidisciplinary approach for the comprehensive care of individuals with elbow injuries and/or disorders of the hand, wrist, and upper arm.
We provide evaluation, treatment and rehabilitative care for a wide variety of injuries and disorders, such as arthritis, tumors, bone fractures and vascular concerns. Specialists in Hand Surgery treat disorders of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder, with a commitment to the restoration and preservation of stability and function and alleviation of pain. Our physicians and staff members have had special training in hand surgery and microsurgery. Our goal is to help individuals return to pain-free, functional lives.
- Peripheral nerve compression injuries
- Treatment of brachial plexus injuries
- Restoration of hand, arm and shoulder function following disabling injuries
- Reconstruction of birth defects
- Removal of cysts, tumors, lesions
- Reattachment of amputated fingers and hands