Qualification :B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Experience :8-15 yrs
Skills Required :Inventory Management, Negotiation Skills, Decision Making, Vendor Management, Communication Skills, People Management
- To provide an error free drug therapy to patients by ensuring no errors during the process of dispensing by ensuring a hassle free environment for staff
- Implement Quality Improvement
- Life saving drugs, non moving monitoring
- On the job training to staff
- Assign the duties and responsibilities for all the staff on a day to day basis
- Overall maintenance of the Pharmacy
- Ensuring that proper storage conditions are maintained for all the drugs
- Random verification of inventory checked by the staff
- To monitor and motivate the staff in dispensing drugs to the patient
- Ensure availability of drugs and surgical products at any given point of time
- Arranging the non-available medicine through stores / distributors.
- If required, request the concerned Doctors I Nurses for sufficient time and keep them informed about the same
- Get their consent from the referral doctors, if a particular brand requested is not available and if substitutes need to be issued.
- Cross checking of stocks taken by staff.
- Supervise the disbursement of medicines according to priority.
- Prepare the short-expiry medicines list and send to the Stores once in three month.
- Cash collecting & Deposit in bank
- Daily checking credit card bills.
- Attending FDA inspections, Liasioning with government authorities
- Other duties as assigned by the management