The Nephrology Department at ONP Hospital treats patients with kidney problems, and patients who choose us have access to one of the most expert groups of practicing nephrologists in the country.
ONP Hospital nephrologists work closely with other specialists, including cardiologists, endocrinologists, pharmacists, nurses, and dietitians to deliver high-quality, cost-effective care to patients who suffer from problems involving the kidneys, uncontrolled hypertension or complex blood pressure issues.
Comprehensive services for nephrology outpatient and inpatient care, dialysis, and kidney transplant services are provided at ONP Hospital.
ONP Hospital treats virtually any nephrology disease, including but not limited to:
- Acute kidney failure
- Chronic kidney failure
- Critical care nephrology
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney stones
- Pediatric kidney disorders
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Renal parenchymal disease
Comprehensive renal replacement therapy options are available at ONP Hospital for patients with chronic kidney failure; ONP Hospital provides patients with comprehensive dialysis care, including:
- In-center hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- 24-hour emergency dialysis services
- Home hemodialysis for eligible patients
- Pre-emptive kidney transplantation evaluation
- Counseling for dialysis patients and their families