We are a patient-friendly hospital and aim at providing quality healthcare services to international patients who are looking out for medical tourism in India. Our medical services and treatment options, and the facilities and amenities that we provide to our patients are pocket-friendly and are at par with the international standards.
It can be physically and emotionally draining to take the decision to go abroad for medical care. But, when you do make the decision to fly overseas in the best interests of your health, wouldn’t you want to be in safe and experienced hands? Medical care in India resonates with the unparalleled hospitality the country is known for. Each of our doctors assigned to international patients come with over 25 years experience and are be able to handle your case – taking on every challenge as it comes and batting it out of the park.
We aim to provide quality healthcare services to international patients who are looking for medical tourism in India. Our medical services, treatment options, state-of-the-art infrastructure, complete with tactically-placed emergency ICUs and other facilities and amenities are at par with international standards. Our doctors combine over 60 years’ expertise and technology to handle as sorts of complications you incur during delivery.
Why ONP Hospital?
- World-class services at affordable rates
- Skilled and well-qualified doctors
- Customized services
- Use of latest technologies
International Patient Care
We are committed to providing the safest and highest quality healthcare services to all our patients. We work together to ensure that you receive personalized and state-of-the-art care during and post your treatment here. You can look forward to:
- Patient education by doctor-in-charge
- Dedicated personal international care
- Treatment packages
- Scheduling of appointments
- Hassle-free discharge and follow up
- Private duty nurse or sitter
- Language interpretation services
- Visa assistance
- Airport pick up
- Hotel reservations
- Sightseeing trips you may want after your recovery.
- Requests from patients are received with a brief history and the current medical problem and treatment
- Our medical expert will look into it and provide relevant treatment information to the patient
- Counseling of the patient by an expert for the appropriate treatment /package
- Letter of invitation for visa issue sent to the patient
- Appointment scheduling with the concerned doctor/physician
- Confirmation of date and time of arrival by the patient
- ONP Hospitals will organize your accommodation/hotel booking
- Airport pick up the facility by our international executive/team will be provided with the required assistance