Your dreams of holding your own little one are possible with IVF (in vitro fertilization). However, before you opt for life altering procedures like IVF, you need a hospital you can rely on.
With more than 10,000 success stories and happy families, ONP Hospital can help make parenthood possible for you.
You will be treated by the experts in the IVF Division if you have conditions related to infertility, including fibroid tumors, recurrent pregnancy loss, abnormal uterine bleeding, endometriosis and risk of genetic disorders in offspring. We work closely with our patients to identify barriers to fertility and offer a full spectrum of assisted reproductive technologies. Using the most recent technologies, ONP has achieved a success rate that exceeds the national norm.
ONP specialists offer an integrated approach to diagnosis and treatment, which may include evaluation by doctors in other specialties and comprehensive diagnostic testing and counseling. All staff physicians are board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Success of fertility services
ONP has witnessed a consistent success rate of 35-60%. The success of fertility services offered at ONP Hospital results from the combined efforts of a team dedicated to providing care with compassion, expertise and innovation.
Understandably, if you’re seeking fertility services, you would like some assurance that you are choosing a successful program. Keep in mind that success rates differ due to a variety of individual factors. Your reproductive endocrinologist can best help you evaluate the chances of success in your personal situation.
ONP Hospital has achieved a success rate that exceeds the national norm using the most recent technologies such as:
- In vitro fertilization
- Embryo and sperm cryopreservation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted embryo hatching
- Intrauterine insemination
- Donor egg/embryos
- Donor sperm
- Gestational carrier
- HSG- hysterosalpingography
- Laparoscopic endometriotic cyst excision
- Hysteroscopic polypectomy
- Laparoscopic ovarian drilling
In addition to the fertility services that are offered at ONP, our facilities provide women’s health care for reproductive disorders such as:
- Primary & secondary amenorrhea
- Ovarian cysts
- Reversal of sterilization
- Genital tuberculosis
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
Why choose ONP Hospital:
- Pioneers of IVF in the city – Pune’s first IVF baby was an ONP success!
- More than 10,000 success stories and happy families
- Consistent success rate of 35-60% (individual results vary)
- A total of 60 IVF centers all over India and Bangladesh
- Specialized training center for doctors and embryologists for the latest IVF training
Need help conceiving? Want to know more about IVF? Meet our trained doctors and get answers to all your questions.