As a mother, you constantly worry for your child’s health and safety and you only want the best hands taking care of your little ones.
We believe every child deserves the best medical attention, so we are equipped with the best infrastructure, and our treatments are as gentle as your love for your child. Dedicated to ensuring the well-being of newborns, infants, children and adolescents, our primary care pediatricians offer comprehensive general and preventive care, as well as care for children with complex or chronic health issues.
Our staff of 13 pediatricians and pediatric specialists see more than 9000 pediatric visits each year and provide hospital care for an average of 35 children and adolescents per day. With access to leading-edge diagnostic and treatment resources, as well as a total commitment to family-centered care, our primary care pediatricians and pediatric professionals are well-equipped to diagnose and treat common, everyday illnesses, as well as serious childhood diseases and conditions like congenital deformities, hernia, respiratory diseases, phimosis, surgical interventions, bow legs, diabetes and congenital heart disease.
For your convenience, our primary care pediatricians see patients at all four strategic locations, making it convenient to receive exceptional care and treatment from a highly committed, compassionate and collaborative team of primary care pediatricians and pediatric specialists.
- Tulip Big Nursery: 10 beds & 3 isolation beds
- Leela Big Nursery: 10 beds
- Meera Nursery: 2 beds & 2 isolation beds
Why choose ONP Hospital:
- First pediatric ICU in a private setup in Pune, now with a well-equipped, state-of-the-art PICU
- Large child-friendly pediatric outpatient clinics
- Best-in-class technology and infrastructure to take care of your child
- Sunday and holiday OPD, emergency consultation and telephonic consultation
- 4 NICUs & 4 locations
- 24/7 OPD
- Pediatric neurology
Need help with your little one’s condition? Book an appointment with our experienced pediatricians today!